Facilities Weight-Fitness Room
Located in the mezzanine upstairs, next to the aerobic room, provides Oxford students, faculty, and staff an opportunity to tone and strengthen their bodies by exercising with free weights, cybex machines, and an array of fitness and exercise machines.
- Every participant must use a towel on all machines, wipe upholstery and cardio equipment.
- Presence in the weight room requires proper attire and foot wear.
- Sandals, hiking boots, and jeans are not permitted
- No gum, tobacco products, food or drinks (water only) are allowed inside the weight room
- Weights and benches must be returned to their proper place after use No glass product of any sort is permitted inside the weight room
Oxford College Athletic Facilities are not open to the public, and for Oxford College Students, Staff, Faculty and Alumni only.
If you are a group interested in renting an athletic facility, please contact Andy Spruell at firstname.lastname@example.org